At Techniquest Glyndŵr you will discover 75+ hands-on interactive exhibits, live science shows and daring demonstrations — all at a place for doing and not just looking!
With an ever-changing programme of special events, new exhibits and science shows, there are many reasons why you’ll want to come back again and again!
Purchase an Annual Pass and enjoy 12 months of unlimited admission to North Wales’ largest Science Discovery Centre!
As a pass holder you will receive an Annual Pass — your individual pass to hands-on fun, discovery and learning for twelve months!
Show your pass on arrival and walk straight in — no waiting on busy days. You will also enjoy additional benefits, like discounts in the shop and special members-only events — more great reasons to join today!
How much is it?
The TQG Annual Pass is only £20 for adults, children and concessions. Children aged 3 or under are admitted for free.
Get your Annual Pass
Buy your pass on arrival or play before you pay! If you like the centre and the many exhibits, activities and puzzles on offer, we’ll refund your admission fee and credit it against the cost of an Annual Pass. Ask at reception for details.
Exclusive benefits of being an Annual Pass holder!
- Free admission for 12 months from the date of issue
- Discounts on selected items in our gift shop
- Free admission to Techniquest Cardiff
- Special invitations to pass holder-only events and preview evenings*
- £4 admission for friends and family when they visit with a Techniquest Glyndŵr member (from second visit).
- Join during your visit to Techniquest Glyndŵr and get your admission fee refunded!
*Discounts, events and offers may vary throughout membership period.
TQG Annual Pass Terms and conditions
- Annual Pass benefits apply to the named pass holder only and are not transferable.
- Annual Pass benefits are valid at Techniquest Glyndwr for a twelve month period from the date of issue subject to the normal terms and conditions of entry and operating days.
- The Annual Pass is not valid for group or educational bookings.
- Tesco Clubcard Deals Tokens cannot be redeemed against an Annual Pass.
- Techniquest Glyndwr reserves the right to decline an application, to refuse admission or to alter the terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
- The Annual Pass is the responsibility of the pass-holder. You are advised to keep your pass safe. There is a charge to replace lost or damaged passes.
- Discounts and benefits cannot be combined with any other offer and are subject to availability.
- Failure to produce the pass on arrival will result in normal admission prices being charged.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions detailed may result in your Annual Pass being terminated without refund.
- By joining our Annual Pass scheme, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and allow Techniquest Glyndwr to retain your information on file for the duration of your Annual Pass and a six-month period thereafter. This information will be used solely by Techniquest Glyndwr and will not be made available to any third party or organisation.
- Last admissions is 3.30pm unless otherwise stated.